Jordan Cove LNG and the Pacific Connector Gas Pipeline are committed to supporting the communities where we work. Twice a year, the Jordan Cove — PCGP Grant Program awards grants of up to $5,000 to organizations that provide needed services in the community.
Grants are awarded to community groups and agencies working in our five core funding areas:
- Reinforcing communities
- Arts and culture
- Children and families
- Health and well-being
Bi-annual grant applications are accepted by May 1 and November 1 of each year with priority of awards granted to organizations located in Coos, Douglas, Jackson, and Klamath counties.
Jordan Cove and Pacific Connector plan to make a positive difference in your community by supporting those important areas of need.
Grant Program Guidelines
- Applications are only accepted online
- Applications must be received by May 1 and Nov. 1 of each year
- Grants will be awarded at the completion of the review process
- Priority will be given to community projects located Coos, Douglas, Jackson, and Klamath counties
- Project must be started within 12 months of receiving funding
- Grant recipients will be selected based on community benefits
- Projects with a matching element will be given priority
- Projects must have a proven capability of completion/success
- Applicants may request up to $5,000 per funding cycle
- Grants cannot be awarded to labor, fraternal or political causes; additionally, grants cannot be awarded to churches or religious organizations that require service recipients to participate in religious activities and/or receive religious instruction or paraphernalia in order to receive service
The application deadline for the next Jordan Cove — Pacific Connector Grant Program is May 1, 2017 at 11:59pm (PST). To start the application process please go to https://jordancove.fluidreview.com. For any questions, please contact us at 866-227-9249 or email us at email@example.com.