Fire & Safety Complex
Environmental protection and a commitment to the safety of our employees, contractors and the public are top priorities for Jordan Cove LNG in the planning, construction and operations of the terminal and power plant.
We’re following through on this commitment by building the Southwest Oregon Regional Safety Center’s fire and safety complex on the North Spit. The complex will include:
- A full-time professionally staffed fire station
- Emergency response crews dedicated to the Jordan Cove LNG facility
- Coos County Sheriff’s substation
- Offices for the Port and US Coast Guard
- Training rooms and outdoor training area